If you’re wondering whether a government worker can actually get a car loan, the answer is yes. As a government worker, you can apply for a car loan through Autochek. Below is a breakdown of how to go about it.
Get Prequalified By Autochek
Just follow the steps below and you’d be on your way to buying your own car.
- Chat with us on WHATSAPP
- Generate your mandate number through the Controller & Accountant General’s Departments’ E-Payslip system
- Autochek and we will confirm how much you are eligible for and inform you.
How To Select A Car
- Visit www.autochek.africa
- Complete the loan application form and attach all necessary documents
- Search and select the car you will like to buy
Receive Loan Offers & Select The Best Offer
- Your profile would be shared with our financing partners for approval
- Accept your preferred car loan offer
- Drive your car home