Our latest performance report shows a week on week comparison of car buyer behaviour in our marketplace. This report compares two separate weeks – The period between May 4-10 and the period between May 11-17, 2020.
The report shows a 16% increase in visitors, which simply means that more people are using Cheki to shop for cars.
There was also a 23% increase in new visitors. These are visitors that have never been to our marketplace before. This is good news for car dealers because it indicates that the market for cars is growing and these new buyers are coming online to buy cars.
Furthermore, our marketplace recorded an 11% increase in leads for car sellers. This means that more car sellers were contacted by car buyers in the week of May 11-17 compared to the week of May 4-10.
In summary, there is an increasing number of engaged and serious car buyers right now. To sell more cars, ensure that:
- Your cars are available for them to see on your Cheki dealer page
- Always use high-quality pictures of cars you want to sell
- Keep your prices competitive
- Be polite and courteous when speaking to potential buyers who call you
- Make use of social media platforms
- Share short videos of your dealership and the cars in it
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com, call +234-08139859971 or contact your account manager.
Stay safe, Cheki cares.