Cheki.com.ng is Nigeria’s foremost cars marketplace and we are currently looking to hire passionate individuals to join the team. As a Pan African company, we are known for creating value for vehicle buyers and sellers in Nigeria and our representations in Africa.
We are looking to fill the positions of Product Development Executives, Graduate Interns and Sales Account Executives. Below are details of each role as well as the preferred method of application:
1. Product Development Executive – Cheki Nigeria
We seek to are currently seeking to hire Product Development Executives who would be responsible for:
- Assist in the development and deployment of the Business Operations Unit’s roadmap and strategy.
- Review and execute the technical implementation plans for Cheki’s Products and Services including identifying potential barriers and recommending solutions.
- Conduct regular deep-dive analysis on the competitive environment and identifying user preferences in terms of Cheki’s product offerings.
- Proffer initiatives and strategies to drive the uptake of products and services being offered by Cheki.
- Manage the end-to-end provisioning of Cheki’s products, from development to launch and ongoing enhancements.
- Ensure all launched products conform to approved mechanics by maintaining service over-watch and facilitating corrective action as might be necessary.
- Act as Cheki Nigeria’s primary interface with the Technology, and Customer Experience teams.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders and track the achievement of SLAs, especially as they relate to service quality and set KPIs
- Keep abreast of global and local best practices as it relates to existing and emerging digital technologies
- Monitor and report on competitor activity with regards to new products and services
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders in the product delivery process
- Serve as an interface with all relevant to ensure proper end-to-end management of all launched services
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic (daily, weekly, monthly etc.) service integration activity and performance reports for the attention of the Head, Business Operations
- Ensure full adherence to customer complaint and resolution process for all digital services.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head, Business Operations
Qualifications & Experience
- A good Bachelor’s degree from a renowned University
- 2-3 years’ experience in product development- smart graduates with a few years of experience can apply
- Strong Passion to impact the workplace positively
- Exciting team spirit and ability to solve complex problems
- Great analytical mind
Remuneration: Competitive enough to attract the right candidate
Method of Application: Interested candidates should send in their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the title, ‘Product Executive’ as the subject of the email.
2. Graduate Interns – Cheki Nigeria
We are currently seeking to hire Smart Graduate Interns. Are you currently serving or awaiting National youth service? You are eligible to apply for this one. Please, find the responsibilities and requirements below:
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about services
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
Requirements & Qualifications
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- A very good First Degree from a renowned University or equivalent tertiary institution
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send in their CV to email@example.com, using the title ‘Graduate Intern’ as the subject of the email.
3. Sales Account Executive – Cheki Nigeria
We are currently seeking to hire Experienced Sales Account Executives, who would drive and grow business relationships. Please, find the responsibilities and requirements below:
- The ideal candidates should be experienced in building business relationships with the aim of aggressively selling the company’s services
- Should be able to manage client’s queries, complaints and deliberately create value to the client’s business
- The job is 100% a field job. The ideal candidate should be comfortable working out from the office, aggressively following up on new relationships and grow existing clients
- Should be experienced in negotiations and quick at breaking the ice in an initial meeting with clients
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Comfortable working with and smashing monthly goals
Qualifications & Experience
- A Good First Degree or Equivalent qualification from a renowned Tertiary institution
- 2- 5 years of aggressive field sales experience. Experience in the cars market place would be an added advantage
Remuneration: Qualified candidates would earn a salary above N100,000 Monthly, asides Sales Commission and other benefits.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send in their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the title ‘Sales Executive’ as the subject of the email.