If you have ever thought about purchasing a salvaged car from the United States, you have without a doubt heard about Copart. Copart is the biggest online marketplace where you can purchase all kinds of different salvaged cars for a fair price. The only problem is, that to purchase from Copart, you must have a US dealers license. Now you must be wondering how can you, a Nigerian car enthusiast who has no ties to the US, purchase a salvaged car? The answer is simple. AutoBidMaster.com!
Step-by-Step Guide On How To Use AutoBidMaster
- Register for a membership. This process includes you confirming your identity. Provide a picture/scan of your driver’s license or passport.
- For you to start bidding, you will need to provide a security deposit. This is a must to be able to start bidding on AutoBidMaster.
- Start bidding on the vehicle that is of interest to you.
- Once you have won the lot you wanted, you will receive an invoice from AutoBidMaster. You must pay the invoice via a bank wire transfer.
- Wait for your vehicle to arrive in Lagos.
Why Work With AutoBidMaster?
AutoBidMaster is Copart’s most trusted registered broker that lets people from all over the globe purchase from Copart auctions.
The company has been helping car enthusiasts globally for over 10 years with purchasing salvaged cars from the US and shipping them to the port you need.
They have created flat fees to buy cars, and even lowered shipping fees for potential customers from Nigeria!
The company takes total control of the process once you win the car in an auction. They will deal with all of the document processing and shipping concerns.
If you have any questions, feel free to get in contact with our outstanding customer support team so that they can answer any questions you may have. If you are from Nigeria and have been debating about purchasing a salvaged car from the United States, there has never been a better time to do so thanks to Cheki’s partnership with AutoBidMaster.